Creature Comforts – veterinary services delivered with empathy and respect!
We want your visit to Creature Comforts to be the best veterinary experience you and your pet have ever had! We’re all animal lovers here and we work hard to create a warm, inviting and comfortable environment for you and your pet.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- When you arrive, our friendly receptionist will check you in, collect paperwork or samples you may have, and ask you to have a seat in the waiting area.
- A technician will see you into the exam room, weigh your pet, discuss the reason for your visit and get a full medical history for the veterinarian.
- The veterinarian will then meet with you, gather additional information about your pet’s health and perform a full physical examination. This is a great time to talk about any questions or concerns you may have. Our veterinary team wants to make sure you’re completely comfortable with the information we’re providing.
- If any diagnostics are recommended, the veterinarian will discuss these with you. Many of the tests can be performed in-house while you wait. The veterinarian will also make any treatment recommendations at this time.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our registered veterinary technicians to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, talk to the technician about them.
Please note: Our goal is to see all our clients and patients on time, and although we have contingencies for emergencies, there will be times where the unexpected will create delays. We will ensure these are minimized as much as possible.
We are excited to meet you and your pets!